Select your Language:
We are searching:
Hutten Beef is a leading company in the beef industry, focused on providing high-quality beef to customers around the world. As a Butcher, you will be responsible for slaughtering animals and cleaning the carcass. Do you like working in a dynamic environment and want to work with the latest techniques and procedures? Then you might become our new colleague!
- Cattle slaughter.
- Removing and/or cleaning (sub)parts of the carcass (skin, organs and fat).
- Inspecting the meat for damage, excess fat and the like, and removing them.
What we ask of you:
- Relevant work experience is a plus, but should you have no experience but ambitions to learn the trade? Then you will also qualify for this position. You will then be trained with internal training.
- Flexible attitude, willing to work alternating shifts.
- You are eager to learn and know how to get things done
What we offer:
- A market-based salary.
- Good benefits, including a year-end bonus and permanent employment.
- Working in an innovative environment where innovation is the order of the day.
- Working with the latest techniques and procedures.
- Learning environment with opportunities for advancement.
- Hutten has a nice, open and informal atmosphere.