Select your Language:
We are searching:
Hutten Beef is a leading company in the beef industry, focused on providing high-quality beef to customers around the world. As a packer, you will be an important link in our production process, ensuring that the meat is properly packed and sorted before it is shipped to our customers.
- Packing meat and sorting products.
- Hand-packing the meat and putting it in the vacume packer
- Ensure that the right bag, stickers and box is used for the order.
- Putting stickers on the packages and placing the products in the boxes.
- Ensuring that orders go out on time.
What we ask of you:
- Flexible attitude, willing to work alternating shifts.
- You are eager to learn and know how to tackle things
What we offer:
- A market-based salary.
- Good benefits, including a year-end bonus and permanent employment.
- Working in an innovative environment where innovation is the order of the day.
- Working with the latest techniques and procedures.
- Learning environment with opportunities for advancement.
- Hutten has a nice, open and informal atmosphere.
Are you interested in this position or have you become curious and would you like to know more about the position and what we can offer you? Then send your short but clear cover letter and CV to [email protected] or fill in our online application form and who knows, you might soon be our new packer.